Players pay for the fun they are having, just like in any other entertainment business. Casino owner trust that most visitors will lose, after all that is how they finance their business and make some more. For that sake they construct the casino in such a manner that the player will lose all track of time and would concentrate only on his game and the fun he is having. This is why live casinos have no windows and everything is made to attract the player to stay longer and longer thus spending more money.
Casinos are built with themes that convey success, glamour, and enchantment, everything is dazzling to the eye and alluring. The psychological effect is that people are tempted by fantasy depicted to them and gable away their money in attempt to make the big score that will award them this shiny dream. These are well-devised traps set by the casino owners to allure their clients to continue playing with hopes of winning. Hence, each player must keep some things in mind when stepping into the illusion created in the casino.
1. It is with preplanned intention that there are no clocks or windows in the casino. The player must lose track of time. No outside world contact is permitted to distract the player from spending his money. As a counter measure the player should wear a watch and set time limitation to his game. 아벤카지노
2. Changing the real money into playing money diminishes the money value. The green or red chips convey no real estimate of money spent thus players are tempted to play more. Players must always bear in mind that those pieces of plastic have true monetary value. Even the new slot systems that take notes and award credits are a tool in the scheme to blur the players’ mind from the money value. The antidote for the problem is to use the smallest bills while playing and when the credits are lost it is time to take a break.
3. Casinos are designed with a fast pace leaving the player no time to think. Cards are dealt quickly and calls for bets are short, even the background music is with a fast rhythm to create an inner quick rhythm that makes the player play fast the cards or the slot machines. Taking a second to think before betting on each hand played or before pressing that spin button will save the player mistakes and money lost.
4. Drinks in the casino are for free since an intoxicated person is likely to make rush decisions and all restraints are loosened. Players should avoid drinking while playing or at least drink at the end of the game, so their judgment is not gepordized.
5. Where there is money there is greed. Players tend to think that once they have won it is the casino money they are playing with – Wrong! It is always the player’s money. When winning big always take some aside. Such an act is assign for a disciplined mind that will allow the player to walk with some money in his pocket. Leaving empty handed is a sign for weakness. That is the difference between winners and losers.
6. It is easy to get carried away while spending time at the casino. Always set a financial limit that represents your entertainment price. It is just like going to the movies, everyone knows how much they want and can spend for such an event and won’t spend more.